Time for the weekly Moms in Law School Roundup. Without further ado, what the law school moms are doing this week:
- Bringing home baby (Lag Liv)
- Completing the last test (parens binubus and From Engineer to Lawyer)
- Putting law school in perspective (The Merits of the Case)
- Reminding us to take care of ourselves (PT-Lawmom)
- Giving marital advice. (Diary of a Law School Mom)
- Choosing a theme song (Peanut Butter Burrito)
- Leaving parties early (Frequent Citations)
- Overreacting (1L wannabe)
- Taking on too much (Knocked Up (and in Law School))
- Running out of time (A little fish in law school)
- Filling us in on the latest (Magic Cookie)
The Weekly Moms In Law School (MILS) Roundup** is hosted on a rotating basis here, at PT-LawMom, and at A Little Fish in Law School and is usually posted no later than Monday morning. Next week’s MILS Roundup will be at PT-LawMom.
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILS blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at their respective sites.
**Hat tip to the creators of the “original” Law School Roundup — Evan Schaeffer’s Legal Underground and Divine Angst.