Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekly MILS Roundup #13

Time for the weekly Moms in Law School Roundup! Here are the best posts from this week:


The Weekly Moms In Law School (MILS) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis here, at PT-LawMom, and at A Little Fish in Law School and is usually posted no later than Monday morning. Next week’s MILS Roundup will be at PT-LawMom.

If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILS blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at their respective sites.

1 comment:

E. P. said...

I enjoy reading the MILS blogs. Thank you for sharing your experiences. I am considering law school either Fall of 2008 or 2009. I'm still studying for the LSAT at this point but that has been pushed to the back burner since there are more pressing matters in my personal life right now. Law school is something I definitely want to do, yet I do have concerns about not being able to work during 1L year and that feeling of guilt that during the 3 years of law school I am not going to be around for my kids like I used to. I truly believe that this decision (law school) is not entirely selfish on my part. I am doing this partly for my kids, so they will have a good future, and they can be proud of me. But I am also doing it for me, because I don't think I can deal with the regret of not pursuing my dreams.

Check out my blog when you get the chance.

http://reluctantlyoptimistic.blogspot.com/2007/09/law-is-jealous-mistress-other.html

Thank you!