Time for the weekly Moms in Law School Roundup! Here are the best posts from this week:
- Spending time with mom (Peanut Butter Burrito and Lag Liv)
- Not spending time with mom (Diary of a Law School Mom)
- Adding it up (A little fish in law school)
- Getting out (Frequent Citations)
- Greeting New Faces (Knocked Up (and in Law School))
- Taking a Break (PT-LawMom)
- Supply and Demand (Magic Cookie)
- Practice makes perfect (2Lwannabe )
The Weekly Moms In Law School (MILS) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis here, at PT-LawMom, and at A Little Fish in Law School and is usually posted no later than Monday morning. Next week’s MILS Roundup will be at PT-LawMom.
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILS blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at their respective sites.