Thursday, January 18, 2007

Discounted Software for Students

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but, if you are a student, you can buy discounted software online at the Academic Superstore. After placing your order you just have to email them a copy of your current student ID, or other document showing your student status (parents of students are also eligible!). They have great discounts on all kinds of software. For example you can get Microsoft OneNote 2007 for $44.95 or the Adobe Creative Suite for only $389.95 (compare with Amazon where these products are $93.95 and $1199.49 respectively). They also have EverNote Plus for 29.95 ($10 off the price on their website). In addition to the low prices on software, shipping is free!

I have purchased software from this site before -- last time I was a student -- and definitely plan to take advantage of the student discounts again as soon as I become a student again. They also sell hardware, such as printers, routers, mp3 players and camcorders, and other products like laptop cases and training manuals, however the few items I checked in these categories were not priced lower than Amazon. (By the way, I'm not affiliated with the Academic Superstore in any way, I just discovered them a while ago and thought that any other students who might read my blog would be interested.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You might also try www.Campustech.com for discounts on academic and student software.

saramel said...

Thanks Dan, I'll check it out.