Time for the weekly Moms in Law School Roundup! A little late, but here are the best posts from the moms this week:
- Homecoming (Lag Liv)
- When the kids are away, mom will… study (Adventures of Law School Mama)
- The flexible nature of time (PT-LawMom)
- Going back in time (The Merits of the Case)
- Wishing it would go faster (Knocked Up (and in Law School))
- Counting Down (Mommy Wants to Go to Law School)
The Weekly Moms In Law School (MILS) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis here, at PT-LawMom, and at A Little Fish in Law School and is usually posted no later than Monday morning. Next week’s MILS Roundup will be at PT-LawMom.
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILS blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at their respective sites.