Time for the weekly Moms in Law School Roundup! Here are the best posts from this week:
- Clash of worlds (Adventures of Law School Mama)
- Watching the clock (A little fish in law school)
- Getting it (Mommy on the Floor)
- Finding a job you like (Diary of a Law School Mom and Lag Liv)
- Getting to know each other (2Lwannabe)
- Showing (Peanut Butter Burrito)
- Going bare (The Merits of the Case)
- Looking for answers (PTLawmom)
- Trying to make sense of it all (Knocked up and in Law School)
The Weekly Moms In Law School (MILS) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis here, at PT-LawMom, and at A Little Fish in Law School and is usually posted no later than Monday morning. Next week’s MILS Roundup will be at PT-LawMom.
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILS blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at their respective sites.