So a long time ago I started a series of posts that I called Found Wisdom in which I shared useful articles, blog posts, etc, about law school that I had found and saved. So far there has only been one post in this series, but with classes about to start I thought it was a good time to have another installment. In this post I will share links to articles that discuss the essential law school skills of briefing cases and outlining.
- The Power of the Brief: Why to brief
- How to Brief a Case: Intro to Briefing
- Ten Instructions for Briefing Cases: Detailed article on how to brief and how to use your briefs to help you do better in class
- The Villanova Academic Success Program's article on outlining: A good, fairly detailed primer on outlining.
- Outlining Tips from CALI's Pre-Law Blog
- Tips for Outliners from Texas Tech